We are looking for a Construction Manager to join our Property Development team in Espoo.
As a Construction Manager, you will oversee and lead building projects from beginning to end. You will execute projects according to the investment decisions, analyse the costs of the investments and contract the projects. Your tasks will include construction management at all stages of the projects ensuring a project is completed safely, making sure the project runs on time and within the allocated budget allowance. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the reporting and for keeping all parties involved well informed throughout the whole project.
To succeed in this position, you will need
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- 10 years’ experience in construction management, contracting and property development.
- Entrepreneurial orientation and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication and planning skills.
- Outside the box thinking, eagerness to find solutions and a can do–attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Team orientation and good cooperation skills.
- A proactive and efficient approach.
We offer you an opportunity to join an expanding business, an exciting and diverse job where you can work close to top management, great colleagues and a chance to grow professionally. You will have an opportunity to be a key player in the interesting business of shopping centres and be part of one of the leading companies in this business in the Nordics and Baltics.
For more information, please contact Property Development Director Risto Seppo (+358 45 657 8990) on 22.3.2018 between 12.00 and 13.00, 26.3.2018 between 10.00 and 11.00 and 28.3.2018 between 14.00 and 15.00.