We are looking for a Development Manager, Nordics to join our Development team.
As a Development Manager, you will manage development and construction projects tendering across countries and benchmark the costs, processes and practices between countries. You will oversee construction procurement and ensure competitive processes as well as prepare tender summaries and benchmarks. Your tasks will also include engagement in the design phase and optimising concepts for financial and functional feasibility. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the development and harmonisation of development related processes, practices and costs.
To succeed in this position, you will need
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- English written and spoken, Finnish or Swedish is a plus.
- 5 years’ experience in construction project management.
- Experience with cost management and budgeting.
- Fluent skills of all MS office programs.
- Good cooperation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to see the big picture and very good planning skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
We offer you an opportunity to join an expanding business, an exciting and diverse job where you can work in close cooperation with the CDO, great colleagues and a chance to grow professionally. You will have an opportunity to be a key player in the interesting business of shopping centres and be part of one of the leading companies in this business in the Nordics and Baltics.
For more information, please contact Chief Development Officer Tom Lisiecki (+46 (8) 562 532 30) on 21.3.2018 between 16.00 (CET) and 17.00 (CET) and 26.3.2018 between 12.00 and 13.00 (CET).