Scrum team Product Owner, Tekla Structures
We are looking for a Scrum team Product Owner to join our Product Offering unit in Espoo, Finland. We are proud of developing the world’s leading Tekla Structures software for construction industry. We aim to be a world class company and need great people to take us there.
We offer you…
…a challenging and meaningful work in an international and innovative high-tech environment with good team spirit. Our slogan, “If you think you’ve reached your potential, think again” is visible in our attitude and in the opportunities we have in the company. We also offer you the possibility to join a team of talented experts and challenge you to bring your best.
As a Scrum team Product Owner your duties include
· working as a product owner following scrum development process principles
· defining Tekla Structures concepts and requirements for each product version together with stakeholders and developers
· transferring customers’ business requirements to Tekla Structures product features
· collaborating with stakeholders like customers, areas and product managers
· sharing your work and expertise with others
· keeping development plans in scope and secure outcome from your team.
· work experience from building industry (e.g. Structural engineer, BIM manager etc.)
· previous Tekla Structures knowledge
· fluent written and spoken English
· ability to collaborate and communicate fluently.
· some proven IT background or a very enthusiastic attitude to study and learn
· good negotiation skills to come along with all kind of people
· self driven person who can “lead” also others although this is not a superior position.
More information from Petteri Villa, Manager, Product Offering, tel. +358 400 483515 on Thursdays at 12 – 16.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request to via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, December 31, at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
www.tekla.com | utilities.trimble.com | localgov.trimble.com