Software Specialist, Tekla Structures
We are looking for a service-oriented person with strong Tekla Structures knowledge to join our international Global Service Support team in Trimble Solutions Headquarters, Espoo Finland.
At Global Service Support team we are responsible for the second line support of Tekla software. We give technical support to our area offices and resellers around the world, solve their customers’ most difficult problems, and pass feedback between our local support offices and the product development unit. Our highly skilled team has a deep knowledge of Tekla software and how it works, and a broad understanding of the construction industry and its processes. Our primary way of working is proactive, collaborative and independent.
Your main tasks will include:
• Supporting our local support personnel by solving & helping them solve their customers’ trickiest Tekla Structures problems
• Building our global knowledge base by writing technical support content to Tekla User Assistance in English
• Monitoring, moderating, and participating discussions on Tekla Discussion Forum.
• Professional experience in Tekla Structures
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to produce clear and structured texts
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Academic or polytechnic degree in civil engineering
• Professional experience in using other BIM software solutions
• Broad understanding of construction industry processes
• General understanding of software development processes
• Passion for customer service and customer satisfaction.
For more information, please contact Pipsa Hellemaa, Manager, Global Service Support, tel. +358 40 550 2155 or e-mail: email@example.com
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, January 31 at the latest.