Software Specialist, Tekla Structures
Structures division at Trimble Solutions Corporation provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com
We are looking for a service-oriented person with a strong Tekla Structures knowledge to join our international Global Service Support team in either Espoo, Finland, Leeds, UK, Singapore or Atlanta US.
At Global Service Support team we are responsible for the second line support of Tekla software. We give technical support to our area offices and resellers around the world, solve their customers’ most difficult problems, and pass feedback between our local support offices and the product development unit. Our highly skilled team has a deep knowledge of Tekla software and how it works, and a broad understanding of the construction industry and its processes. Our primary way of working is proactive, collaborative and independent.
Trimble employees represent diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success. If you want to know more about working at Trimble in Finland, watch the following videos:
Your main tasks will include:
- Supporting our local support personnel by solving & helping them solve their customers’ trickiest Tekla Structures problems
- Building our global knowledge base by writing technical support content to Tekla User Assistance in English
- Monitoring, moderating, and participating discussions on Tekla Discussion Forum.
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- Professional experience in Tekla Structures
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to produce clear and structured texts
- Fluent written and spoken English.
We also appreciate:
- Academic or polytechnic degree in civil engineering
- Professional experience in using other BIM software solutions
- Broad understanding of construction industry processes
- General understanding of software development processes
- Passion for customer service and customer satisfaction.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, but at the latest on October 25, 2019.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. www.trimble.com