WELCOME TO THE EVENT DEDICATED
TO OPENBIM AND INFASTRUCTURES’ SECTOR!
90 submissions from 23 countries to be selected to make a great program of 51 conferences about infrastructures, digitalisation and openBIM. Program on line mid-november!
- Don’t wait to take your tickets: early birds, group tickets, school pack available until nov. 27 > registration
- If you need proposition for accomodation: here
InfraBIM Open is unique in its kind: it gives Infrastructures 4.0 their full place. This is THE place to learn from use cases’ and experts’ feedbacks, to discuss in the exhibition hall with a large panel of construction actors to find solutions to improve projects and develop new activities. We gather the best subjects of the moment, most visionary people and the industry leaders will attend this international and professional convention.
The 6th edition of IBO will take place for the 2nd time in France, in Lyon at ”Palais de la Bourse”, January 29-31, 2024.
- We expect 500 attendees from more than 25 different countries.
- Many moments of networking will be organized (morning and afternoon breaks, lunch, cocktail at the end of the day).
So, take this opportunity to measure and capture all the progress in the digital transformation of Infrastructures thanks to openBIM evolutions.
You don’t want to miss something? Follow the calendar of IBO 2024:
- June 1st: Partnership opened > If interested it is here
- June 20th: Launching of the call for presentations > Submission platform available here
- July 3d until nov. 27th : Early birds registration opened here https://www.ecolloque.com/ibo2024/en/new/
September 18th:Deadline extended to october 2nd for the call of papers
- Mid-November: Program and full tickets online
We are expecting YOU!
InfraBIM Open 2024 is organized by buildingSMART France, INDURA, MINnD and buildingSMART Finland; supported by EGF, FNTP and Syntec Ingenierie.