Fira Modules is a smarter way to build. In the future, construction will increasingly resemble industrial assembly, with prefabricated modules being installed on-site. Fira Modules combines an intelligent bathroom module with technical building systems into a smart solution that addresses and resolves the greatest pitfalls of construction.
We are now looking for a Technical Sales manager whose main task will be to support the client’s design process and the integration of our solution with the client’s projects and building method. Your workplace will be at our head office in Vantaa, but you will also work regularly at our Hämeenlinna factory and client premises.
We expect you to:
- have experience of the construction business/modular construction
- understand technical building systems and structures
- be familiar with design and modelling software (such as Tekla, Revit, CAD, Solidworks)
- know the construction design process
- have a suitable technical degree
- be able to negotiate in tight situations
- be willing and able to independently scan the technical requirements in our countries of operation, and have good interpersonal skills
- have a good command of written and spoken English; other languages are considered an advantage
- be able to travel
- International experience and experience of managing a design team are also considered an advantage
We offer a wide-ranging and versatile position at the vanguard of the modular revolution! Join a top team in the construction business and put the business on a firm foundation, combining digital solutions and teamwork. With us, you can reshape the construction business. You’ll be working with a competent crowd – building the city with its people and creating opportunities for new business. We believe that a smarter society is built together. We are looking for confident professionals for our growing team to develop both their own work and the work of others as a team effort. We have a high-energy, open work community that does not settle for doing things the way they’ve always been done.
Further information: Sami Purtola, tel. +358 40 726 3112, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fira has been recognized globally as one of the most innovative and future anticipating construction and construction technology company in the world. Fira strives for better quality, good customer experience and high professional pride. Cities grow and change with people and their terms. Fira shares its experience and expertise, helps people and communities to build comfortable homes, functional spaces and lively cities.
Fira group is comprised of Fira Oy, which serves as the main contractor in a wide range of new build, renovation and modernization construction projects and Smart Services, which specializes in developing new service concepts and digital construction services. Fira Group’s revenue in 2018 was 225 million euros. The company currently employs over 300 people.