Your Title: Product Owner, Tekla Structures – Concrete
Job Location: Espoo, Finland
Our Division: Structures
Are you a construction industry professional with a desire to create software solutions to transform the industry operations to be more efficient and sustainable?
Would you like to be a member in an agile development team which creates solutions that are used to design and detail even the most complex structures worldwide?
What You Will Do
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our team, which focuses mainly on the development of concrete detailing functionality of Tekla Structures, the world’s leading structural BIM (building information modeling) software.
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Collect, prioritize and refine customer requirements and conduct customer discoveries.
- Collaborate with the key stakeholders (product management team, the development team, user experience team, software architects and our global offices) and customers to define concepts and specifications for solutions which solve the customers problems and align with our product strategy and roadmap.
- Be a member in an agile development team and steer the team’s work to ensure the team successfully delivers new product features and solutions according to the specifications.
- Test and approve the outcome of the development and conduct customer acceptance testing.
- Present your team’s achievements and future plans in our internal events.
- Provide support and training for Trimble staff on product feature use and technical product details and help to generate product documentation and version release materials.
What Skills & Experience You Should Bring
- Experience and skills in using Tekla Structures, preferably with concrete structures
- Experience in designing or detailing concrete structures
- Fluent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Team player mindset and ability to collaborate well with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn and continuously develop yourself
We also value if you have some of the following
- An academic or polytechnic degree in civil engineering
- Broad understanding of construction industry processes
- Ideas and enthusiasm for developing Tekla Structures
- Product Owner or software development experience
- Familiarity or experience with Agile values and methodologies
- Ability to conduct thorough analysis and study tasks, make decisions based on the available information, clearly communicate the decisions and bring projects into completion
- Being comfortable presenting in front of large groups
- Ability to translate technical content to non-technical users
About Your Location
Our brand new office in Espoo is located within 5 minutes walk from Leppävaara train station. We have flexible working hours and a hybrid working model.
We offer you
An opportunity to influence the future of Tekla Structures in an international and innovative high-tech environment with a good team spirit. Our slogan, “If you think you’ve reached your potential, think again” is visible in our attitude and in the opportunities we have in the company.
Did we wake up your interest?
If you would like to join our team, please send your application and résumé with a salary request via the application form as soon as possible, by September 15, 2023 at the latest.
If you want to know more about the role, contact Software manager Elja Kontturi, email@example.com, 040 7030396.
About Our Structures Division
The Structures division in Trimble Solutions provides the world’s leading BIM (building information modeling) solutions to the construction industry. Our tools, under the Tekla brand, are used for realizing projects around the globe from factories and skyscrapers to housing and bridges. For more information, visit: www.tekla.com
Trimble is an industrial technology company transforming the way the world works by delivering solutions that enable our customers to thrive. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics connect the digital and physical worlds to improve productivity, quality, safety, transparency and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble is transforming industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation.For more information about Trimble, visit: www.trimble.com.
Trimble’s Inclusiveness Commitment
We believe in celebrating our differences. That is why our diversity is our strength. To us, that means actively participating in opportunities to be inclusive. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion have guided our current success while also moving our desire to improve. We actively seek to add members to our community who represent our customers and the places we live and work.
We have programs in place to make sure our people are seen, heard, and welcomed and most importantly that they know they belong, no matter who they are or where they are coming from.