Do you want to be our very first employee and lead us to becoming the front-runner of Air- and Windtightness products in Finland? Do you have knowledge about building physics with ambitions to work with sales or are you already a successful sales rep. working against the construction industry? Then we are looking for you!
SIGA is expanding world-wide and we are therefore looking for a sales representative for Finland. You will be responsible for the development of our market in Finland. Our intention is to fill this position with a successful sales representative who is ambitious to obtain sustainable growth in the construction industry.
SIGA has a staff of 500 employees in 20 different countries and is a market leader in the development, production and marketing of high performance products free from residential toxins for an airtight but breathable building envelope.
Our standards are high and our training program is just as demanding. But don’t be put off: We will equip you with the tools you need in a three-month intense training program in Switzerland to ensure your successful start as a sales representative. It will be an exceptional experience that will help you to grow our sales in Finland.
With your performance and inputs, you have a key role for the future success of SIGA in Finland.
- Daily visits to building sites and present our products to potential customers
- Organization and execution daily of customer meetings
- Planning, execution and follow-up of trade fairs and Academy Workshops
- Travel must be expected
- You are happy to do cold-visits at building sites or offices, and you dare to challenge your comfort zone
- You are a craftsman of background and want to work with sales, or you have experience from sales with good results
- Necessity to be educated as a craftsman, carpenter or within construction engineering. Relevant experience might compensate for education
- You are hardworking, structured, humble and independent
- You are persuasive, as well as, a good people-person and able to sell our products to potential customers
- You take the initiative and work pro-actively to achieve goals
- You can convince potential customers that they should buy and use our products
- You work hard, have self-discipline and want to develop in the role of salesman at SIGA
- Your mother tongue is Finnish and you have a high level of English
We are happy to answer any questions you might have – feel free to call anytime to Søren +47 917 45 371 or Maiken +47 477 17 505.
Take this chance and apply by sending your letter of motivation and resume by e-mail to Maiken Skalmeraas (email@example.com) until the 16.02.2020.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Søren Nielsen Maiken Skalmeraas
Sales Manager HR Management