Software Specialist, Tekla Structures
Trimble Solutions provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. www.tekla.com
We are looking for a service-oriented person with strong Tekla Structures knowledge to join our international Global Service Support team in Trimble Solutions Headquarters, Espoo.
At Global Service Support team we are responsible for the second line support of Tekla software. We give technical support to our area offices and resellers, solve their customers’ most difficult problems and pass feedback between our local support offices and product development unit.
Our highly skilled team has a deep knowledge of Tekla software and how it works, and a broad understanding of the construction industry and its processes.
Your main responsibilities will include
· Supporting our local support personnel by helping them solve their customers’ problems
· Building our global knowledge base by writing technical support articles
· Monitoring and participating discussions on our discussion forum.
We require from you
· Professional experience in Tekla Structures
· Strong problem solving and communication skills
· Ability to learn new things and adapt to changes
· Active, positive, and service-minded attitude
· Ability to produce clear and structured texts
· Fluent written and spoken English.
· Academic or polytechnic degree in civil engineering
· Professional experience in using other BIM software solutions
· Broad understanding of construction industry processes
· General understanding of software development processes
· Passion for customer service and customer satisfaction.
For more information, please contact Pipsa Hellemaa, Manager, Global Service Support,
tel. +358 40 550 2155 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via application form as soon as possible, September 30 at the latest.