Trimble’s Structures division provides the structural construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM), structural design & analysis software solutions and project collaboration solutions. These solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used to design, detail, fabricate and construct projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers. For more information, visit: www.tekla.com
Trimble seeks a Product Manager, to join our Concrete segment in the Structures division. Concrete segment supports our area offices and resellers in providing software products and services to contractors planning and pouring concrete on site. As a Product Manager, Concrete, you will be responsible for managing our offerings addressing concrete construction workflows. This position is located in Espoo, Finland.
This position offers a front row seat to the concrete construction industry’s rapidly accelerating digital transformation. You will work in a multinational environment with a wide variety of skilled professionals.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Transform business needs to technical requirements and product specifications
- Participate coordination and creating of the product road map and vision for the future direction of our offering
- Manage and track development projects on behalf of the business segment throughout the process from inception to delivery to the public
- Educate and collaborate with our area offices and resellers on the concrete industry process and our offering
- Work closely with our key concrete industry customers
- Increase awareness of Trimble offering by attending exhibitions and seminars.
- More than 5 years of work experience as an engineer or in concrete construction
- Strong technical expertise with commercial mindset
- Fluent written and spoken English
- People person with can-do-attitude
- Ability to take projects to completion
- Good collaboration and communication skills.
For more information please contact Sampo Pilli-Sihvola, Director, Concrete segment, tel. +358 40 580 7489 or email@example.com.
Please send your application and résumé with salary request via the APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, January 11, 2018 at the latest.
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Trimble Solutions Corporation drives the evolution of digital information models with its software, providing a growing competitive advantage to customers in the construction, energy industries and public administration.
Trimble Solutions has customers in more than 100 countries, offices in more than 20 countries and a worldwide partner network. The company currently employs over 700 people. Trimble Solutions is part of Trimble Inc. which is an American technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.