To strengthen our growing team we are now looking for a
Building Site Manager (Työmaainsinööri)
· Building site management
· Project coordination (schedules, purchases, deliveries)
· Co-operation with domestic and foreign contractors and suppliers
· Co-operation with designers
· Appropriate education, B.Sc.Civ.Eng or similar; in Finland RI or RKM (AMK)
· Experience in building project management
· Good teamworking skills
· Careful and reliable way of working
· Good knowledge of written and spoken English, knowledge of German is an advantage
Hetzner Finland offers you an interesting, challenging and international work environment in the southern part of Tuusula. The building phase will continue for several years, and after that your responsibilities will be directed towards real estate management.
Our flat corporate structure, which allows us to make quick decisions, is an important part of our business philosophy. Our company provides you with the opportunity for personal and professional development to match your capabilities. Furthermore, we appreciate people who are ready to learn and who adapt well to new surroundings.
To apply, please go to
Your contact person for this job
Hetzner Finland Oy
Kalliotie 2 (later: Huurrekuja 10)
04360 Tuusula, Finland
Phone: +358 20 787 0390
Hetzner Finland Oy
The companies within the Hetzner Group provide private and business clients with high-performance hosting products as well as the necessary infrastructure for the efficient operation of websites. Hetzner Finland Oy was founded in 2015 as part of the Group, and it benefits from the expertise of Hetzner Online GmbH in Germany. The Hetzner Data Center Park Helsinki, with its state of the art data solutions, will serve Hetzner clients worldwide.
The first 4.000 m² unit of our park will be ready in the beginning of 2018 and the foundation works of the following two units has already started. Hetzner Finland Oy is acting as main contractor in the project.
Hetzner Finland Oy - Kaikki avoimet työpaikat
- Building Site Manager, Työmaainsinööri 14.11.2017