Embark on an exciting journey with Solnet, the premier and largest Finnish solar operator leading the charge in onsite solar projects across Europe. With subsidiaries in Germany and the Netherlands, Solnet is at the forefront of the green energy transition, aiming to expand utility scale solar projects in Finland. As the Head of Utility Scale PV Business, you’ll be instrumental in driving this expansion on EPC solar project business. In addition your team will enable projects by to collaborating with developers, investors, and landowners and execute cutting-edge solar projects. Join us and become a key player in pioneering sustainable energy solutions.
As the Head of Utility Scale PV Business, you will spearhead the implementation of groundbreaking offsite solar projects in Finland. Collaborating closely with our development team, your focus will be on co-developing and executing large-scale solar projects with partners, positioning Solnet as the preferred EPC provider for utility scale projects in Finland. You’ll take on a pivotal role with profit and loss responsibility, contributing to our management team and fostering successful project outcomes and stakeholder relationships.
- Expand and accelerate utility scale PV business in Finland
- Leading your team and being a member of the management team
- Co-develop utility scale PV projects by analyzing and preparing new projects
- Manage a portfolio of development and EPC projects
- Cultivate relationships and liaise with local stakeholders, including municipalities and authorities
- Oversee external parties such as consultants and installers
- Identify, mobilize, and manage resources effectively within set timelines
- Potential involvement in scaling Market Volatility services (Battery, AI-based management) and exploring international business expansion beyond Finland in later stages
- Over 5 years of experience in project development or EPC
- Strong leadership skills to manage a rapidly growing team and drive business initiatives
- Proficiency in interpreting diverse documents like government regulations, legal, engineering documents, and maps; familiarity with GIS is advantageous
- Ability to lead diverse stakeholders and forge strong partnerships
- Genuine passion for renewable energy and its impact
- Willingness to travel within Finland and potentially abroad in the future
- Fluency in both Finnish and English; proficiency in other European languages is a plus
What we offer
- An opportunity to act as a key stakeholder in driving the growth of one of the fastest growing energy companies in Europe
- Career growth opportunities locally and internationally
- Highly skilled and driven team members in Germany, Netherlands and Finland
- An opportunity to do meaningful work in an international environment where you can enhance and develop your international skills
Our office is located in the center of Helsinki, and our way of working is hybrid.
Positivity, results-driven mindset, innovation, and a relaxed atmosphere characterise Solnet and its team, and our values are:
Caring: We care about our employees and customers and aim to foster long-lasting partnerships.
Flexibility: We adapt readily to meet the unique requirements of our customers.
Courage: We boldly expand into new markets and embrace innovative operational models and projects. We view challenging projects as opportunities for growth.
Inspiration: Our goal is to inspire through our work and the application of new technologies that benefit the environment. We are also inspired by collaborating on large-scale projects.
- Solnet Group has a great working culture and we all work together to create a safe and nice atmosphere for everyone. We call it The Solnet Spirit, which embodies our people coming together with a shared purpose: to create a more sustainable world alongside our customers, all while enjoying the journey. Solnet is a service brand that collaborates closely with customers, emphasizing qualities such as quality, safety, sustainability, and easiness for the customer.
**Join our team and play a pivotal role in advancing the renewable energy landscape. Be part of our journey towards a sustainable future!**