RAMBOLL’S INTERNATIONAL SPEARHEADS ARE LOOKING FOR TRANSPORT EXPERTS IN FINLAND
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? Do you wish to be part of a strong team working closely with colleagues all over the world in a sustainable foundation-owned company?
As one of the world’s leading consultants, Ramboll works on thousands of projects each year in different disciplines and geographies.
We invite you to bring your energy, passion and proven expertise to Ramboll as we continue to grow and deliver transformative, innovative and value-creating solutions to our clients’ most important projects.
Ramboll’s global spearhead teams have been built for cross-country collaboration, working in existing projects in Finland and all over the world, and driving development of our sustainable service offering.
We are now looking for skilled experts in smart mobility, bridge engineering and railway design:
• Public transport specialist, Smart Mobility
• Transport modeller, Smart Mobility
• Sustainable mobility expert, Smart Mobility
• Project manager, Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS), Smart Mobility
• Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) expert, Smart Mobility
• Traffic simulation expert, Smart Mobility
• Senior bridge engineer, Major Crossings
• Technical director, Major Crossings
• Light rail systems expert, Rail Systems
• Signalling expert, Rail Systems
• ETCS engineer, Rail Systems
• Expert for railway safety, Rail Systems
• Capacity and route planning expert, Rail Systems
Read more about the positions and ﬁll in your application online no later than 8 August 2021, at ﬁ.ramboll.com/ura