Your Title: Technical Manager, Concrete
Job Location: North or Central Europe or UK (Trimble locations)
Our Department: Structures division, Business Development
Are you passionate about how concrete is modeled in detail, how precast contractors could be more productive in their fabrication environment and how we can transform the way the cast-in-place concrete construction moves towards digital workflows? Are you interested in delivering disruptive cutting-edge technologies such as Tekla Structures?
What You Will Do
As a Technical Manager, focusing on the concrete industry you will be responsible to leverage your strong technical skills and industry knowledge to drive the development and implementation of our precast concrete fabricator and concrete contractor target markets. Your focus is primarily in global sales enablement to support our direct and indirect sales channels in identifying new opportunities and to help with the demanding sales cases.
- Deploy your strong concrete and Tekla expertise across our global Trimble organization
- Plan and implement pre-sales practices & materials to support the subscription sales
- Support areas and resellers and other Trimble units, e.g. customer visits, events, webinars
- Support Product Management in defining the customer value of new features
- Support Marketing teams in promotion of the Tekla portfolio
- Manage and develop the industry specific partnerships
What Skills & Experience You Should Bring
- Strong domain expertise of concrete industry
- Knowledge of Tekla and Trimble product portfolio
- Desire to win and take responsibility for outcomes of identified new opportunities
- Experience of demonstrating the differentiational benefits of the Tekla portfolio
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Willingness to travel as needed
About Your Location
Main location of this team is the Espoo office in Finland, but team members from other Trimble locations work either remote and hybrid.
Join our team! With us you will work in a diverse, inspiring and innovative high-tech environment with other highly talented experts. When you join Trimble you are not only joining a company, you become part of a global and a multicultural family. Respecting and valuing our differences, and connecting to local culture and expertise are an important component of our success.
Send your resumé and salary request via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible, by February 28, at the latest.
Further information about the job from email@example.com (Business Development Director) and about recruitment process from firstname.lastname@example.org (Talent Attraction team).
Trimble is an industrial technology company transforming the way the world works by delivering solutions that enable our customers to thrive. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics connect the digital and physical worlds to improve productivity, quality, safety, transparency and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble is transforming industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation. For more information, visit: www.trimble.com
Trimble’s Inclusiveness Commitment
We believe in celebrating our differences. That is why our diversity is our strength. To us, that means actively participating in opportunities to be inclusive. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion have guided our current success while also moving our desire to improve. We actively seek to add members to our community who represent our customers and the places we live and work.
We have programs in place to make sure our people are seen, heard, and welcomed and most importantly that they know they belong, no matter who they are or where they are coming from.